California-Orange County

Anyone Getting (got) married at Newland Barn in HB?

I'm planning to get married at Newland Barn and wanted to know of any decorating tips for stringing up lights etc on the grassy area and how else you plan to decorate?

TIA!!

Re: Anyone Getting (got) married at Newland Barn in HB?

• I hope to have Newland Barn as my wedding site too. I have been using google to search images. One lady decorated for her daughters wedding and there are really great pictures. Let me know what you find!

http://sherricassaradesigns.blogspot.com/2010/09/emmanuel-and-hayleys-wedding.html
  • edited January 2012
    I am too having my wedding at the Newland Barn and am lost when it comes to lighting ideas! Where are you ladies planning on getting ready for the big day? I cant find a hotel I like anywhere near the venue :-(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am interested in using that location as well but am concerned about the street and market/parking lot which appears to be right next to the site (Google Maps). Have any of you found this to be an issue? Do you guys think putting up a wall or divider against the fence would be feasible?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Also, I read on another board about Newland Barn that they only allow you to book the location at least 1 year in advance; is that true?!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I went in a little less than a month ago to book my September wedding, they didnt have any saturdays open but i was still able to book a sunday wedding. Just give them a call and see what they still have open for the timeframe your looking at.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yeah, I'm looking at Friday for our wedding so maybe it will be more likely that they'll be available for our date. Thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards