California-San Diego
Options

I need some help!

Hey there,I'm a newly engaged soon to be bride of an Air Force Crew Cheif. I am looking around for cheap and affordable rustic country ranch to have our affordable, yet cute wedding here in San Diego, but don't know where to look. Does anyone have any place they would like to recommend to us.We're looking for something really affordable. We don't need anything high end, just a field for our ceremony and a barn or house for recepetion. :) 
If anyone can help us out, that'd be amazing!
In God's hands,Amanda

Re: I need some help!

• Options
    Answered you on the other board but check out Bandy Canyon Ranch and the Carlsbad flower fields. I don't know what they cost relative to your budget, though. If they are too much, just ask around anytime you're talking to other wedding vendors. Anyone who has been in the industry a while will have lots of ideas and references for you. Good luck! And please make a safer screen name! And congratulations and best wishes for your engagement!
  • Options
    It's not rustic but there are some amazing military facilities that end up being pretty darn reasonable in San Diego county.

I got married at Oceanview Room on the Subbase and I've been to weddings on North Island and Admiral Kidd Club and at MCRD. Depending on size the MCRD one might fit your aesthetic (sp?) best.

Also ask for military discounts if you are in San Diego County. I know our cake folks (Twiggs Bakery- wonderful to work with and tasted amazing) do military discounts for active duty.

Good luck.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards