California-San Diego

MAC makeup for wedding day.

I am thinking about getting my makeup done at MAC for my wedding, but i am not familiar with the locations and the people working at them. I was wondering if anyone knew any of the mac artists, or had their makeup done at one of the locations and had some feed back. My makeup is important to me, so i am willing to go to any of the SD locations. Also, if anyone else can recommend someone else who has the same style as MAC, that would be great! thanks ladies!

Re: MAC makeup for wedding day.

• wendysandiegowendysandiego member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My wedding makeup/hair person was Teresa Piazza, and she used MAC makeup. A few women here have recently written about her on their vendor reviews. She is great. www.sdbridalhair.com
  • Calibabe86Calibabe86 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I go to MAC all the time to get my make-up done. I love the Grossmont location the best! And the great thing about it is you spend $50 on product so your walking away with more than just getting your make up done!
  • edited December 2011
    I've been the to the MAC counter in the Nordstrom's at UTC and have always liked my makeup. I had my makeup done there for my epics (PIB) by Bernadette. I don't ever wear makeup and she did an awesome job of keeping it natural.
  • edited December 2011
    I love MAC, but the only downfall is having to go to a mall the day of your wedding. My BFF works there and a lot of the girls do makeup on the side. I would suggest going to a MAC store, finding an artist you like and seeing if she/he will do your makeup offsite.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I got my makeup done by Lindsey Jackson. She works at the MAC counter in the grossmont center. ( I believe )she did an AMAZING job on my makeup, and she also traveled to my location so I didnt have to go to the mall on my wedding day, which was nice.her website is www.lindseyjackson.combut her work is WAY better than what is shown there.
  • vivsvivs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You may want to just have the MAC make-up artist come to you on the day of your wedding. Angela Garcia is a MAC make-up artist, and she works out of MAC in plaza bonita. She did my make-up on my wedding and did a fantastic job. Her e-mail is angelagarcia00@yahoo.com
  • 20062006 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    try becca fabozzi kisssnmakeup4u@yahoo.com She is amazing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards