California-San Diego
Options

Just Engaged & New to the Boards

Hi Everyone,I just got engaged last Thursday! I'm so excited and a little overwhelmed.  We live in Phoenix, but are getting married on Coronado Island.  I will have lots of questions for those of you who live in SD.  I'm looking forward to chatting with you all!!!Claudette

Re: Just Engaged & New to the Boards

• Options
    edited December 2011
    welcome and congrats!! I am getting married on Coronado as well so hopefully we will be able to bounce ideas off each other :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the engagement!  How exciting :)  Do you know when you want to get married?  I'm getting married in April at a museum in San Diego :)  Happy Planning!
    ~Margaret (and Nick)~
    Post-Wedding Life Blog!
    A10 Siggy Challenge: Next Vacation Destination: San Francisco!
  • Options
    claudette0218claudette0218 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Ladies! So far we know we are getting married on 2/18/11 and we are thinking that the location is going to be The Loews Coronado.  We were at the Del last weekend for a long weekend (where he proposed) and checked them out for our wedding, but they were a little bit over our budget.  We did not have a chance to see the Loews though.  So far from the pics it looks great and the price is right.  Have you ever been there?  Did you like it? Where are on Coronado are you getting married?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!!!! For what it's worth, I've been a guest to a wedding at the Loews in the last year and it was awesome!  Beautiful, great service, great food, and just can't beat the location!  The rooms were nice . . . everything about it just felt like a luxury vacation weekend on top of being there for a friend's wedding.  Good luck!
  • Options
    br0wneyeddollbr0wneyeddoll member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Everyone!  I got engaged back in June, but just discovered the Knot Boards recently and came across this one.  Congratulations to all of you!  We are getting married in Coronado, as well, so hopefully I can join in on the "bouncing of ideas off of each other" thing, too! =) Here's a start..anyone have anything to say about the Marriott on Coronado Island?  I think the hotel looks nice, but does anyone have any feedback on the rooms?Thank you!
    Happily Married Mrs. d & hopefully soon-to-be Mommy! =)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! I'm getting married on Coronado, mine is July at the Del. I've been engaged since March and have tons planned but am from the bay area. I would love to join the group bouncing ideas off one another!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards