California-San Diego
Options

reception site only!!!

i'm looking for a reception site that is in san diego near the coast(from oceanside-mission bay) and is at a low cost. i'm looking for a venue that offers tables and chairs, will allow us to bring our own food and alcohol(even if we need a permit for the alcohol) i will be having about 250 ppl. so a big place is needed.

other than marina village(which i liked alot but i still want to look) and ocean view villas(which i dont like)...

due to our backgrounds it would be great if it wasnt on any religious grounds.

thanks!

Re: reception site only!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    La Jolla Woman's Club.
    http://www.lajollawomansclub.com/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker " Love for thy love and hand for hand I give" William Shakespeare
    110 Invitedimage 24 Ready to Partyimage 0 Missing Outimage 86 Making Us Waitimage
    RSVP Deadline: 10.06.10
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    im not sure how soon your event is but the coronado community center is lovely but i know they book up fast
  • Options
    frenchy730frenchy730 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Marina Village in Mission Bay has a ton of options.

EDIT: I just realized you said NOT marina village.  I should have finished reading the post :)  Sorry I am no help!
  • Options
    0925200909252009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Scripps Institute of Oceanography Forum- on the beach in La Jolla.  They provide a TON of stuff and Donna, the manager, is amazing.  We absolutely loved the facility!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    scripps huh??? what kind of venues do they offer? that sounds like a nice place to have a wedding. i have been there before. but were really looking for something that is affordable.. our families arent paying for the wedding...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I can't remember what it's called, maybe the Faculty Club, but it's at UCSD. I've never been there, but they looked really nice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards