California-San Diego
Options

Videographers?

Can anyone recommend some good videographers?

Re: Videographers?

• Options
    wendysandiegowendysandiego member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Murasaki Media

Cloudbreak Films

SidebySide Video--probably the most expensive of the three, but they are AMAZING.

OmniStories are great too, but migh alsot be a lot of $$$.

I haven't used any of them (I didn't have a videographer), but these are videographers my friends and aquaintances have used, and they were all very happy.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Here;'s a second vote for Side by Side!  We are using them and can't wait.  Here are a few others I like:
    Taylor Films.  Jason is AMAZING!!  But he is very expensive
    Russel John Films: The quality of his work is very good

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Luke McCain and I really like his work..plus he is really reasonable!  If I had an unlimited budget I would probably have immediately gone with Murasaki Media! But, I am still very happy with luke! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using JB Productions. We haven't had the wedding yet, but the prices are great, the samples he has on his website are really what I was looking for and he seemed like a great person to work with when we met up with him. At least look into the site, I think you might like it.

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm going with Luke Mccain also.. my wedding's going to be next summer/fall and I want to work my date around when he has an opening. He's really good at what he does and is a super friendly and easy going person to be around. his website is LukeMcCainVideography.com
  • Options
    affairsbyamyaffairsbyamy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you have a specific budget for your video? Most of the ones recommneded are in the several thousand dollar range.
    I have to agree with Murasaki Media, Taylor Films and add NR3 into the mix!
    rustic red is also amazing
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards