California-San Diego
Options

Need a florist...any recs?

Hey I still need to book a florist and am wondering if anyone has some they would recommend.  I have a pretty small budget for flowers (1,000-1500) but my wedding is fairly small so I'm hoping I'll have some luck!!

Re: Need a florist...any recs?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Loved my florist. 

Leigh Johnston
                     Posies
                     (858) 693-7673 shop
                      http://leighsposies.blogspot.com

She listened very well, was generous with her time, patient and did a great job with my budget. 

Congratulations and good luck with whomever you end up with!
  • Options
    waknsno007waknsno007 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jennifer at Ranch Catering
    619-252-3447
    She did my friend's wedding in June 2009 and her flowers were BEAUTIFUL. I'm using her in April but my budget is very small so I'm only doing bouquets, corsages and boutenniers.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Floret Couture. They are doing my wedding in August but they have done numerous weddings I have been to. They are super creative and all their work is beautiful! they are on facebook and they have a webste www.floretcouture.com

Meredith Pieratt
    480-861-1361
    or her email is meredith@floretcouture.com

Good luck! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the great recommendations!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good question, I am also looking for a florist...

Chelsea 480... isn't that tempe, arizona? 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry for the late response. Yes her number is an arizona number from when she lived there but because of all her contacts she doesn't want to change it. The company is in San Diego county and she lives in San Diego county as well. 

Seriously they are amazing! :)
  • Options
    myvewed93myvewed93 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Artquest in North Park, Beautiful Work and competitive pricing.  They really take pride in their work there.  I love them and I'm certain everything will be great in their hands.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Adina of Simply Adina Floral Design is absolutely amazing. She is so nice and does amazing work. She has been a pleasure to work with. http://www.simplyadinafloral.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards