Ohio-Cincinnati

DOWNTOWN Cincinnati Hotel Suggestions! Help me decide!!!!

Hi!
I need help deciding on where to book block of hotel rooms for my out of towners....
I have looked at the Weston, Hilton, Hyatt, and Millinium...
The Weston and Hilton are about 20-30 dollars more than the Hyatt and Millinium. Is it worth it? 

Where did you have your out of town guests stay?

Re: DOWNTOWN Cincinnati Hotel Suggestions! Help me decide!!!!

• edited April 2012
    Just as a side note I know that Hilton (and probably most bigger chains) will offer you planning bonuses for your guests to stay there if you are a loyality member. My guests are staying at the Embassy and Marriot in Covington. With the Embassy we get the Hilton bonus points, which is nice if you like to travel. Just an extra little perk.

I personally have stayed in the Westin and it is a nice hotel in a great location.
    Cappadocia, Turkey
    June 2012 March Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon location
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 215 Invited so far!
    image 160 Are ready to party!
    image 30 Will be missing out!
    image 25 Are MIA!
  • Agree with PP in advising you look across the river in NoKY; it's a bridge drive from downtown Cincy so just as convenient. 
  • Mariott Spring Hill has quoted us super cheap as well.

Don't forget to negotiate!
  • we did the garfield and the westin. the garfield was 99 a night.
  • The Cincinnatiian is soooo nice! We stayed there the night we got engaged :)
  • The Residence Inn by Marriott Downtown is the nicest hotel in the city, just like apartments, kitchens, hot buffet breakfast and huge two bedrom suite for the bridal teams to get ready in! It was a fantastic hotel and it's really clean and new. Laughing
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards