Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Beware Studio 3 Photography

My wedding was October 15th of last year and I wanted to post this then, but we were under the guidance of our lawyer to place nice until things could be "resolved".  I just want to warn other brides in the area that this is a scam business.  We hired them for our engagement and wedding photos and were happy with all of the services until the day of the wedding and final product.  I'd be happy to give people who are interested more details through PM or show images of their work.  We even hired a second photographer to try and salvage the photos through editing, but the original lighting and conditions were too bad and many of the photos are trash.  Please Please Please do yourselves a favor and do NOT go with this business.  They are not cheap and I really regret not having the wedding photos I wanted (they also missed several of our must-take shots).  Again, if you want more details I'd be happy to share the full extent of my experience.

Re: Beware Studio 3 Photography

• Options
    Sorry about your experience.

Get your Pregnancy Tickers

Baby Gender Predictor

• Options
    edited January 2012
    Sorry to hear your experience. We LOVED our pictures and experience with them.  Our engagement pictures were amazing!We had  fun on a rainy day because they were so creative and improvised.  Our wedding pictures were candid, beautiful and artistic. Mysellf and my new SIL used them and her pictures were gorgeous too. I would recomend them to anyone! :-)
  • Options
    Sorry to hear your experience. We LOVED our pictures and experience with them. Our engagement pictures were amazing !We had fun on a rainy day because they were so creative and improvised. Our wedding pictures were candid, beautiful and artistic. Mysellf and my new SIL used them and her pictures were gorgeous too. I would recomend them to anyone! :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards