Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Salons that allow Champagne?

My sister is planning on doing mani/pedis with her wedding party the Friday before her wedding, and we're trying to find out which salons would allow us to bring champagne?

I know Mitchell's allows it, but mani/pedis in the range of $80+ is a bit more than I think the group would like to spend, so we're open to any other suggestions you all may have!

From a location standpoint, the preference would be for east side locations...
TTC Since 11/10 due to Unexplained IF
4 Rounds of Clomid, 2 Rounds of Femara + IUI, 2 rounds of IUI+ Injectables (Bravelle + Menopur) = First BFP! TWIN GIRLS!

November 2, 2012 - Claire (2lbs 8.9oz) and Paige (2lbs 10oz) arrive at 29w3d due to PTL and pPROM at 28w5d
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Salons that allow Champagne?

• Options
    kelklumpkelklump member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would just call and ask- most of them wont advertise... but places like Nailtique in Mt lookout can take appointments and they allow drinks, so I assume they would allow this.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Most spas/salons will allow it- they'll have you sign a waiver.  Like Kelklump said, they usually don't advertise that, you just have to ask.  GL!
  • Options
    cincy2011cincy2011 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

Ambiance Salon in Oakley does (near Rookwood) - I've been there getting my nails done while a bridal party was there and they were definitely drinking mimosas.  Also, they are more reasonably priced than Mitchell's. 

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_salons-allow-champagne?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:108Discussion:ace915bf-c2b0-49da-8bd2-4118ab470cd3Post:47fa3b45-7a8d-4c84-b462-cae6b746ba32">Re: Salons that allow Champagne?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ambiance Salon in Oakley does (near Rookwood) - I've been there getting my nails done while a bridal party was there and they were definitely drinking mimosas.  Also, they are more reasonably priced than Mitchell's. 
    Posted by cincy2011[/QUOTE]

This is who I was going to suggest too. Just be sure to call in advance to make appointments for that larger of a group. I was there one time too when they had a bridal party there. And actually if you forget the champagne or wine there is a store right next door to purchase some!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We went to Bamboo nail salon in newtown for a friend's bachelorette party and brought lots of bottles of champagne and they did a great job...felt very private...but i agree with other posters.. it hink almost anyplace would let youdo it if you ask...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ambiance salon definitely does! And you can get 20% off coupons pretty easily as well!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards