Ohio-Cincinnati

Macy's Sip n Scan date confusion

The flyer that we got when we registered said that it was Wednesday the 20th but we got a call from someone at Macy's saying that it was Thursday the 21st. 

Do any of you know that actual date?  
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Macy's Sip n Scan date confusion

• tyresa141tyresa141 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am sorry I dont have the answer for you I was just wondering what the Macy's sip and scan was?
  • edited December 2011
    http://global.theknot.com/sitelets/macyssipandscan/
    It's the 21st according to the official site for it.
    Sip and scan is an event at Macy's where they serve food and "mocktails" while you register for gifts with you FI.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • kelklumpkelklump member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i would call the one you plan to attend and ask. I registered at Macy's downtown and was VERY happy I did. I got way more attention than I would have at Kenwood or another location. You dont have to do your entire registry there. They have most China, some items -- but we started there and worked our way up to Kenwood to finish our registry. I received phone calls, email reminders and even help on items Kenwood couldnt seem to get right. If you have the time, its worth stopping in and starting there for the extra attention you get.
  • hollsmvhollsmv member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also registered and was 100% pleased with the service (in Cleveland)
    but all of my shipped gifts arrived in good shape, no damaged box's. and they have an excellent return policy ... in case you register for a bit more than your kitchen will hold like I did!

(word to the wise though... all the electronics I wanted were $20 cheaper at BBB. just sayin')
  • CincyBride29CincyBride29 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Don't get your hopes up too much, I have been told that at the Kenwood location they just put some crackers on a plate and call it a day (notsure how it is handled at the other locations).  I was really interested in going to this event, but then talked to my friend that recently went to one at Kenwood and said it was not worth going for the drinks and food and she works for Macy's corporate.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    220 Invited image 163 Attending image 57 Declined image 0 Not Replied image
    RSVP Date: June 18th
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards