• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Ohio-Cincinnati

invitations

where did you all get your invitations done? i've visited weddingpaperdivas.com and they have some really cute desings but i wanted to get some input. also, how do you know if the quality will come out nicely???

Re: invitations

• Etsy
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Bridal Divas Ink - local Cincinnati company, work with local artists and they require the artisits to perform communicty service projects. I haven't started ordering my invitations yet, but I had heard about this website-concept and thought it was neat. No idea on their quality or pricing, just something I recently heard about and thought I would share.
  • My FI and I won a gift card to BDI and love their invites. They have a good website with a few of their designs and seem pretty reasonable compared to what other places charge.
  • Vistaprint is veryyy good priced! Just got STD for $25. And will be getting my invites there also!
  • We used vistapring for STDs. We got an awesome price on them. We are still looking into where to get our actual invitations.
    Cappadocia, Turkey
    June 2012 March Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon location
    image Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 215 Invited so far!
    image 160 Are ready to party!
    image 30 Will be missing out!
    image 25 Are MIA!
  • I had them designed by SIgnatures by Sarah(online) and then printed/cut by Cards & Pockets(online).

Get your Pregnancy Tickers

Baby Gender Predictor

• Paper Place in west chester SOOO many options for all budgets! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We used weddingpaperdivas. I cannot say enough good things about them- very easy to work with. If you wait till a decent sale (which seems to come along once a month) you can get a pretty decent price on your invites. I was able to get 100 each of the following for around $450: save the dates w/envelopes, invitations, inner envelopes, (outer envelopes, of course), reception cards, & response cards w/envelopes.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards