Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

invitations

where did you all get your invitations done? i've visited weddingpaperdivas.com and they have some really cute desings but i wanted to get some input. also, how do you know if the quality will come out nicely???

Re: invitations

• Options
    Etsy
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bridal Divas Ink - local Cincinnati company, work with local artists and they require the artisits to perform communicty service projects. I haven't started ordering my invitations yet, but I had heard about this website-concept and thought it was neat. No idea on their quality or pricing, just something I recently heard about and thought I would share.
  • Options
    My FI and I won a gift card to BDI and love their invites. They have a good website with a few of their designs and seem pretty reasonable compared to what other places charge.
  • Options
    Vistaprint is veryyy good priced! Just got STD for $25. And will be getting my invites there also!
  • Options
    We used vistapring for STDs. We got an awesome price on them. We are still looking into where to get our actual invitations.
    Cappadocia, Turkey
    June 2012 March Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon location
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 215 Invited so far!
    image 160 Are ready to party!
    image 30 Will be missing out!
    image 25 Are MIA!
  • Options
    I had them designed by SIgnatures by Sarah(online) and then printed/cut by Cards & Pockets(online).

Get your Pregnancy Tickers

Baby Gender Predictor

• Options
    Paper Place in west chester SOOO many options for all budgets! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We used weddingpaperdivas. I cannot say enough good things about them- very easy to work with. If you wait till a decent sale (which seems to come along once a month) you can get a pretty decent price on your invites. I was able to get 100 each of the following for around $450: save the dates w/envelopes, invitations, inner envelopes, (outer envelopes, of course), reception cards, & response cards w/envelopes.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards