Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Still undecided... Hawaii hotels?

We're still weighing our HM options and currently scouting Hawaii. Weve found a few hotels in our budget in Maui Aston Kaanalapi Shores, Royal Lahaina, And the Kapalua Villas. Has anyone stayed at any of these and recommend?
158 Invited image | 68 will be there image |6 can't make it image | 84 still need to reply! image
RSVP Deadline: 4/6/13
4/26/13 March Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid Dresses

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Still undecided... Hawaii hotels?

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_honeymoon_still-undecided-hawaii-hotels?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:11Discussion:4be1f8cc-7c72-4817-af79-c623127281d0Post:9f2f5897-5118-4e6d-91b1-5c335c560884">Re: Still undecided... Hawaii hotels?</a>:
    [QUOTE]My dad stayed at the Royal Lahaina. He said that the rooms were decent but the grounds were just okay. I would see if you can find a deal at the Sheraton or the Westin if at all possible. The pools and grounds there are just so much nicer. We found an amazing deal at the Sheraton when we combined with flights via travelocity. Look on other sites too like Orbitz and expedia.
    Posted by spikeinc[/QUOTE]

<div>Both the westin and sheraton are about 800 dollars over what we're looking to spend but it would be nice... The kapalua villas have amazing reviews and we may be leaning towards them</div>
    158 Invited image | 68 will be there image |6 can't make it image | 84 still need to reply! image
    RSVP Deadline: 4/6/13
    4/26/13 March Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid Dresses

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I stayed at a different hotel in Kapalua and really liked that area!  It's very quiet out there, the beaches are nice.  There's a little convenience type store right there that actually has some great souvineers and decently priced food.  And the Ritz is right there, which has beautiful grounds and fairly inexpensive beer prices.  Some of our favorite hiking was just west of Kapalua, too. 

Also, I haven't looked much into this deal or hotel, but LivingSocial has a deal on the Ka'anapali Beach Club: http://www.livingsocial.com/escapes/404232-maui-resort?msdc_id=327-chicago-northwest-suburbs&temp_skip_roadblock=true
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    A girl on my local stayed in the Kapalua villas and they loved them.  We stayed at the Ritz in Kapalua--I can't believe that the Ritz would be more than villas though!  We loved it so you might want to check it out.
  • Options
    Kapalua Villas!  We are staying in a Bay Gold Villa- booked on VRBO so we know exactly which unit we are getting.  I think for the amenities they are amazing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards