Connecticut
Options

Cost of Justice of the Peace

Anyone one know what the average price is??

Re: Cost of Justice of the Peace

• Options
    hchoinierehchoiniere member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're looking at a JP that charges $250. She's the cheapest of the ones that I've spoken to.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Our JOP was $200 or $300 with a rehersal. She came to our house and had a meeting with us first to go over everything. We used Renee Carle and loved her!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image
  • Options
    wrdgirlwrdgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can get them around $100.
  • Options
    starrbuk13starrbuk13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I paid $100 fee, $50 donation to an animal sanctuary, and $50 for travel expenses.  i used Cami Rosenberg-Dews out of Bristol.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

We used Sara Carson and she charged us $75.  It was just a private ceremony w/ DH and myself w/ no rehearsal.  I believe her regular rates w/ a rehearsal starts around $100-$150.

imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Chaz Zezulka and his fee is $200, which is pretty close to standard as I understand (usually around 100-250)
    "I don't know how it gets better than this. You take my hand and lead me head first - Fearless"
    Anniversary

Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    In Response to Re: Cost of Justice of the Peace:
    [QUOTE]We're looking at a JP that charges $250. She's the cheapest of the ones that I've spoken to.
    Posted by hchoiniere[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    In Response to Re: Cost of Justice of the Peace:
    [QUOTE]I paid $100 fee, $50 donation to an animal sanctuary, and $50 for travel expenses.  i used Cami Rosenberg-Dews out of Bristol.
    Posted by starrbuk13[/QUOTE]

I have been a JP In Connecticut for 5 years and I charge much less than $250 for the average wedding that is located within my area.  I encourage any bride or groom to continue their search for an affordable JP - if your wedding budget is an issue.  I pride myself on affordable, personalized weddings.  I provide all the same services as more high-priced JPs at a much more reasonable price.  If you are in the Hartford county area and would like more details on my services, please check out my website:  www.carolynsweddings.com.

Good luck!

Carolyn Egan, JP
  • Options
    I have been a JP In Connecticut for 5 years and I charge much less than $250 for the average wedding that is located within my area. I encourage any bride or groom to continue their search for an affordable JP - if your wedding budget is an issue. I pride myself on affordable, personalized weddings. I provide all the same services as more high-priced JPs at a much more reasonable price. 

If you are in the Hartford county area and would like more details on my services, please check out my website: www.carolynsweddings.com.

Good luck!

Carolyn Egan, JP
  • Options
    I am paying $125 for our JP.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We plan to use Sara Carson - she's awesome! The price she gave us is $100- extra $25 for a rehearsal - way under $250!
  • Options
    My JP is costing me $350 and it is a custom quick ceremony I have planned. 
    counting down to the big day
  • Options

Did you find a JP already?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My fiance is a JP if you're still looking.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards