Okay here are the details bullet pointed so it doesn't get too long/confusing:
* Extremely small guest list (50 people, including the 4 BMs, 3 GMs, and immediate family members)
* Ceremony and reception are in the same place
* Following the short ceremony, we are planning to have the DJ direct people to cocktail hour. This will be 1 hour for us to do photos with everyone and by ourselves before the start of the reception/grand entrances.
* As of right now, we are not doing a rehearsal dinner, since FI and I are paying for the wedding ourselves and the size of the wedding party is about 1/4 or so of the wedding guest list itself lol
* Photographer made a really good suggestion that I like about alerting those immediate family & wedding party members we want to join us outside for photos so as to avoid confusion between the other guests who are to remain inside for cocktail hour and pro-photo guests to join us outside to get them done and then they can head inside for the remainder of cocktail hour until we finish our couple photos (does that make sense?)
Bottom line: my question is this: Are any of you doing any kind of insert like this in the invitation to alert those people you expect outside to do photos with you? What kind of wording do you think would be the least confusing (along the lines of telling them to join us outside and then return inside when we are through with them, which sounds rude lol)
"I don't know how it gets better than this. You take my hand and lead me head first - Fearless