Connecticut
Options

Cornucopia Torrington CT.

My Fiance and I are interested in having our Reception at the Cornucopia in Torrington CT. I was wondering if anybody has heard anything about the venue or experienced it personally.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Cornucopia Torrington CT.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I've been there twice and was not overly pleased with the food either time. If you are looking in the area, I suggest Crystal Peak in Winsted!

John & Christine - 7/14/2012 - Getting Married at the new Farmington Gardens! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Julie! :-)
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thank you and HEY CARRIE :0)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    See my reply to Carrie's post a little further down the page... I also suggested Crystal Peak in Winchester.. We are having our wedding their Oct 1st and I know a bunch of other people that have and it has been amazing. The prices are about the same and you get so much more. The food is so much better, the venue is beautiful, their is an amazing spot for a ceremony and John and jennifer are great to work with! Good Luck!! Hope this helps!
    imageAnniversary Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto PPs about Crystal Peak. We had our wedding there in Oct 09 & I'm still raving about it.  John and Jennifer were great to work with & the prices were (and still seem) excellent.
    Pregnancy Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!! Checked out the Crystal peak and it's beautiful so thank you for the suggestion ( and my fiance LOVED it and that says a lot ;0)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your welcome!! Glad to hear it!! Keep us posted on what you decide!! Good luck!!
    imageAnniversary Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yes and thank you so much again :0)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Funny....I attended a wedding at the Cornucopia last June and thought the food was quite satisfactory.  The portions were generous, too! What I didn't love was that the main reception hall was divided into two sections, so that only the head table could see all the guests from where they sat.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards