Connecticut
Options

Videographer

I'm interested in getting a videographer but keep going back and forth about it. I got in touch with one person who quoted me $1750, does that sound about right? Does anyone have videographer recommendations and/or suggestions for a reasonable videographer budget? Thanks!!
imageNovember 2012 November Siggy Challenge - Venue!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Videographer

• Options
    Don from www.vividography.com is my videographer! My wedding is in April, he's been good so far. His works are great! Check him out on his Facebook page! He has a lots of highlight video that he filmed.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I found a lot of videographers cheaper than that price, but I didn't work with any of them so I cannot vouch for how good they are. Check out www.weddingwire.com (clicky) and search for videographers to see a bunch of them. 
  • Options
    It depends. You get what you pay for. We hired one who charges about that much but his work is beautiful and totally worth it. Too many of the videographers we looked at had horrible work! I agree with PP too- check on weddingwire for some with really great reviews.
    We hired Dave at Waves Media, in case you were curious.
  • Options
    That doesn't sound outrageous to me at all...but it also depends on the package and what is included. And like PPs were saying, definitely look into reviews. I was really happy that we asked our photographer for a rec since they work so closely together.
  • Options
    I second Don from Vividography!! He's amazing, and very reasonably priced! The link to our wedding highlight reel is below in my siggy if you want to see an example of his work!
  • Options
    I am using Inspiration in Motion out of Meriden, CT. The company is run by two brothers, Michael and Andrew Horn. They are so friendly and have been a pleasure to work with! I definitely recommend checking them out: www.inspirationinmotion.com
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm using Keith Michael Productions.  I've used him before & he is great!  He is doing both my photos & video.  Excellent prices & very sweet to work with.  He shot my eng. photos yesterday.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards