Connecticut

**POLL: FRIDAY!!!**

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE EVERYONE!!!

1. What time did you wake up today?
2. What last minute errands do you have to do today?
3. What are your plans tonight?
4. Is there one gift you are really looking forward to give to someone? What is it & to who?
~Miss.~
~Mrs.~
**Password: kls114**
Photobucket
Anniversary

Re: **POLL: FRIDAY!!!**

• edited December 2011
    1. What time did you wake up today?
    Around 8:30am...sleeping in is great :)

2. What last minute errands do you have to do today?
    Make the gingerbread house

3. What are your plans tonight?
    Traditional Italian "Fish" dinner at FI's aunt's house

4. Is there one gift you are really looking forward to give to someone? What is it & to who?
    I'm looking forward to giving FI a new digital camera (it's a gift for both of us to use, and I bought it especially for the honeymoon because my camera is way outdated and FI's doesn't stay charged very long anymore)
    "I don't know how it gets better than this. You take my hand and lead me head first - Fearless"
    Anniversary

Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • edited December 2011
    1. What time did you wake up today? 10:30... I'm switching to night shift and it was the first night of staying up as late as possible to adjust my internal clock. I made it to quarter of 1...
    2. What last minute errands do you have to do today? Baking banana bread and some cookies and one more present to wrap. Other than that I'm ready!
    3. What are your plans tonight? Going shooting with FI's father, stepfather, and grandfather. Then FI's mother's for dinner.
    4. Is there one gift you are really looking forward to give to someone? What is it & to who? My parents are huge fans of Uconn's women's basketball team, so I got them tickets for Uconn vs. Notre Dame.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE EVERYONE!!!

1. What time did you wake up today? 7am! and I was planning on sleeping in! That didnt quite workout as planned!
    2. What last minute errands do you have to do today? Not much.. did all of that yesterday
    3. What are your plans tonight? Going to my cousins and then to FIL's for dinner
    4. Is there one gift you are really looking forward to give to someone? What is it & to who? Just everything I bought for my son! He is too cute and gets so excited when he opens things. I think I went overboard though.. I keep looking at the presents and seeing my DJ and Cake money..lol but he is totally worth it!
    imageAnniversary Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards