Honeymoon Discussions

Costa Rica AI

I'm going honeymoon crazy right now. There are so many choices out there. Anyone been to an all inclusive in Costa Rica? Any suggestions?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Costa Rica AI

• Havent been yet but we are planning our March 2013 trip there. Check out the Hilton Papagayo AI resort. We've already decided on that one in the bungalow with private plung pool.
  • We're planning on going to Costa Rica at an All-Inclusve Riu Guanacaste hotel. All meals, drinks, beach access, hotel and even our plane tickets are included. We are getting a really great deal through AAA in Grand Rapids, MI. Not only is almost everything included but there are a number of excursions that you can sign up for as well. Hot water springs, ziplining, mud bahs, jungle tours, hiking, horesback riding, etc. Those do cost extra but since we have a package deal for everything else the excursions cost less than someone who didn't purchase the package deal. I'm looking frward to relaxing by the pool/beach and going on an excursion that includes lunch, rides to and from the hotel, ziplining and hot springs. I guess it depends if you want to relax or be adventurous it's all up to you at this resort.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We're staying at the Riu Guanacaste in April and I can't wait.  It was between that hotel and the Westin Playa Conchal.
  • We're staying at the Westin Playa Conchal in October (although it may be moved if the rain is ridiculous). I am very excited as I have heard nothing but wonderful things about it. Anyone been?
  • We are staying at the Hilton Papagayo and the Arenal Nayara (although this one is not AI...only includes breakfasts and dinners)
  • **Monkey**

YGPM :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards