Nebraska
Options

Lincoln ceremony & reception sites?

My FI and I just moved to Lincoln from Omaha. He's the GM for a major hotel here in Lincoln so we are pretty much tied to having the wedding in Lincoln (great hotel rates for guests). We are going to have the reception at his hotel, but I've decided to also look at a few other venues just to be sure. I'd also like to find a cool place to hold the ceremony as well. But nothing outside - too unpredictable in Oct.

Any suggestions? I'm looking for someplace unique, modern and that can hold about 225-250 guests for both the ceremony and reception.

Wedding is October 22, 2011.

Thanks!!

Re: Lincoln ceremony & reception sites?

• Options
    COmeetsNECOmeetsNE member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well I am having my reception at the Del Ray in downtown Lincoln. I know one of our friend's sister had  both her ceremony and reception in there. I don't really know her so I didn't see pics or anything but I heard good things about the wedding. 

As far as a reception hall they seem really good so far. The DJ is included with the rate, as well as basic centerpieces.

Worth looking into to see if it fits what you are looking for.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    DelRay, Windsor Stables, Chez Hay, the Train Station, and the country club are all popular in Lincoln, but many of those have more of a reception feel than ceremony feel.  There are some buildings on the UNL campus that do ceremonies.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards