Florida-Central Florida
Options

Lurkers and Newbies!

2»

Re: Lurkers and Newbies!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Introduce yourselves! Laura or LoLoWedding Date: 9-25-09Location: Holy Family CC/ WPFMWhen you got engaged: Labor day '08Random fact about you: I have never broken a bone. I had a list of 2 things I had to do before I got married- Live by myself and pay back my loan and I did both!And/or anything else you'd like to share! umm not at the moment! LOL
  • Options
    SRivera09SRivera09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not a newbie, but here ya go.... Staci Wedding Date: 4/10/10 Location: Kissimmee Civic Center When you got engaged:  12/07 Random fact about you:  all these broken bone stories made me remember- I used to be in dance/flag team for my high school band.  Once when we were practicing I threw the flag up for a toss and it came down and hit me in the bridge of my nose.   It broke my nose.  My nose is still kinda crooked and has this really weird bump on the side.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not a lurker or newbie, but here ya go:Wedding Date: May 22, 2010Location: Grand Bohemian HotelWhen you got engaged: January 21, 2009 (Inauguration Day)Random fact about you: When I was a little girl, I wanted to be a cashier "when I grew up" because I thought the scanner thing was so cool.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yay! welcome pinkpanther!!
  • Options
    cjbwifey2010cjbwifey2010 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FINALLY! we got ONE! LOL!!! Welcome :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    (I'm sorry this is out of order, I posted and realized I forgot something... so repost!)Why hello there!I've been in lurk mode for the past few months... I feel like someone just short circuited by **invisible lurker suit** hehehe.Wedding Date: Feb 15, 2010Location: Lake Mary Events CenterWhen you got engaged: December 24, 2008Random fact about you: I had a pink truck that I affectionately called the pink panther... the truck is gone, but the name lives on :)Another random fact! Staci I was on the color guard in high school and college and I too hit myself in the bridge of the nose... not just with a flag, but a rifle and a sabre, too! LOL... and don't even get me started about the baton twirling injuries of my childhood.I'm Ashley BTW.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm kinda a lurker/newbie I rarely post but I readIntroduce yourselves: Hi I'm MeghanWedding Date: May 8, 2010Location: Don Cesar in St. Pete BeachWhen you got engaged: December 23, 2008Random fact about you: I Love the smell of new books.
  • Options
    gorjushgorjush member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ohh, don cesar is so pretty! I also love the smell of new books- that is a random fact abt me: my fave job was when i worked a holiday season at the barnes & noble on colonial at mills. My name is Vanessa Wedding Date: March 14, 2009 Venue: Knowles Cathedral (rollins) and Grand Bohemian We were engaged December 20, 2007 I live in NYC but I'm sure we'll eventually be back in Otown. I've lived here since 2002.
  • Options
    Blonde407Blonde407 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    JESSICA LOVE here :-) (Yeah I don't care if people see my full name... been on my bio for like 3 years now lol... and 75% of you are fb friends with me)Wedding Date: WAS 05/03/2008Location: Winter Park Racquet ClubWhen you got engaged:  Like June 2007 maybe?!? lolRandom fact about you:  I like the smell of new shoes, whenever I eat cake I poor milk overtop of it (got that from my dad), I never sneeze 1 time... usually like 2 or 3 times... tons more but I am peacing out this mo-fo :-)
    **Blog Sale - UPDATED 04/03/2012**
    First weight loss goal - 40lbs... DONE! Second weight loss goal - 17lbs... LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm a lurker/ I post sometimes...here goes... Introduce yourselves! Aneitra   Wedding Date: 5/23/10Location: Heathrow Country ClubWhen you got engaged: 2/14/08Random fact about you: I love to make brownies and eat with while they are hot with a scoop of vanilla icecream.And/or anything else you'd like to share! I too was a color guard in highschool...I've had my share of injuries...LOL
  • Options
    Theresa626Theresa626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    07/17/2010Portofino BayValentine's Day 09I just bought a three bedroom townhome in June. 
  • Options
    cjbwifey2010cjbwifey2010 member
    edited December 2011
    Aneitra... Man I never thought about eating brownies with vanilla ice cream when they are hot! and Jessica LOVE (LOL) pouring cake on milk?! Man that sounds amazing (as you can tell with my random fact i wrote earlier) I cant wait until the wedding is over. I will definitely try one of those...i mean both of them! (maybe i'll do it sooner.... like Thanksgiving after the e-pics!) BTW...Jessica, I requested you as a FB friend BEFORE i read this post. So if you see the pic of a black girl and wondering "who the he!! is she?" it's me!!!!
  • Options
    Blonde407Blonde407 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lol Jessica... added :-)
    **Blog Sale - UPDATED 04/03/2012**
    First weight loss goal - 40lbs... DONE! Second weight loss goal - 17lbs... LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    sunflowr0803sunflowr0803 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So not a newbie/lurker, but what the heck? I'm Kristen. Wedding Date: 07.04.2009 Location: Connecticut When you got engaged: 03.08.2008 Random fact about you: I drove by the exits for both Sarah S's & Sarah G's wedding locations today. :) And/or anything else you'd like to share! I am really stuffed up, can't stop sneezing, & can't breathe. :(
    ? Kristen & Austin ~ Married 07.04.09 ? Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    skhynesskhynes member
    edited December 2011
    Ooh, Kristen, where were you going?  I'll never drive by those exits without thinking of my and Sarah's weddings again!
    Claire Elisabeth born at 27w1d on 2/20/11
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I guess I fall in the category of pseudo newbie/pseudo lurker.. I post here and there since the knot is blocked at work (which is probably a good thing!) :) Wedding Date: May 1, 2010 (six months from TOMORROW -- which is when we are having our E-pics done!) Location: St. Margaret Mary/Women's Club of Winter Park When you got engaged: Friday August 7, 2009 (four days before winning a huge award at work to pay for our honeymoon!) Random fact about you: I love the Gators and would not have a fall wedding so I did not have to miss any Gator football games (and compete with them too!) And/or anything else you'd like to share! I love digital designing!!! I am creating everything I can in photoshop for this wedding: invitations, STD's, website elements, menus (or placemats), guest book, logo.... I could go on and on). Wedding planning is right up my alley!
    jeannie ♥ harry {05.01.10}
    married bio with vendor reviews
    planning bio
  • Options
    sunflowr0803sunflowr0803 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Stoves, it wasn't an exciting trip... Austin & I went to Lakeland for his uncle's funeral. :( But it was nice to see your exits - I pointed out Champions Gate to Austin!
    ? Kristen & Austin ~ Married 07.04.09 ? Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wedding Date: October 30th, 2010Location: Ritz Carlton Grande LakesWhen you got engaged: Dec. 31, 2008Random Fact about you: Lived in NJ most of my life but actually went to Kindergarten and fifth grade in Lake Mary, FL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't really know what category I fit into... not a newbie... and I'm not sure if I'm a lurker. I post when I can. :)So hi! I'm Teresa!Wedding Date: March 12, 2010. Woot!Location: Ceremony St. Mary Magdalen, reception at Lake Mary Event CenterWhen you got engaged: July 3, 2008. Double woot!Random fact about me: Freshman year in high school, I got the nickname "Fluffy" from my fluffy thick hair. Now, it's tamed. I learned how to properly use a blow dryer/ straightener, but the nickname still sticks. Much love to the CFL Knotties-Fluffy. ♥
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi I am Meghan! I am a newbie :-)Wedding Date: March 26, 2011Location: St. Mary Magdalen- Reception TBDWhen you got engaged: October 17, 2009Random fact about you:  I've climbed Mt. Fuji 2x and would do it again if I could!!I am currently unemployed and trying to tackle as many wedding projects as I can!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    225 image Invited
    127 image Making the Trip
    98 image Missing out
    0 image MIA
    RSVP date February 19th
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    HI I'm Lindsay :) Wedding Date: May 2nd 2010Location: Paradise CoveWhen I got engaged: April 11, 2009 7 years from our first kiss :)Random fact: ummm I could eat pasta everyday for the rest of my life-- kinda a problem for my "wedding diet" :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards