Florida-Central Florida
Options

Write in Style in Altamonte?

Hello,

Has anyone used "Write in Style" in Altamonte before for their wedding invitations? If so, how was your experience? Did you find them to be very expensive or reasonable? Price range? I'm having a hard time finding the right invitations online that also doesn't cost an arm and a leg and considering going to Write in Style. I don't really want to waste my time going there only to find out that it is much more expensive than orderling online. I don't have a HUGE budget for invitations.

I've pretty much decided DIY is just not going to work for me because 1) I'm not that crafty 2) The DIY kits I've seen were not that nice and the paper always felt cheapish and 3) I have a very old printer that will not be sufficient for printing wedding invitations but refuse to buy a new printer because this one pretty much meets my general needs. Laughing 

I've also researched just about all the main and reasonable invitation websites out there including 123print, VistaPrint, AmericanWedding, ExclusivelyWeddings, MagnetStreet (found some things on here that might work), InvitationsByDawn, InvitationsConsultants, DavidsBridal and the list goes on.
Married on October 22, 2011; For Sale - http://buymyweddingitems.weebly.com

Re: Write in Style in Altamonte?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards