Florida-Central Florida
Options

LMEC Seating Question

For some reason, I thought I read that the tables at LMEC sat 10 people, so I bought stuff to make 10-15 centerpieces. I went back and read the table info and couldn't find where it said how many they seat. Anyone know how many chairs they usually put at the 6' tables? Anyone else who used 6' tables somewhere else is welcome to chime in too. :) I got planters from the Dollar Spot at Target, so if I need more I need to buy them ASAP! FYI, I am looking at doing something along these lines for centerpieces and am SO happy I found steel planters for so cheap. 

Re: LMEC Seating Question

• Options
    Maggie214624Maggie214624 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry I can't help with your question, but your centerpieces are adorable!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Centerpieces are so cute!!!! I google 6 foot round tables and it popped up that they seat 10-12 comfortably.
  • Options
    ericak926ericak926 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    48" round table fits up to 6 people and a 60" round table fits 8 to 10 people.
    Hope that helps!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    According to the lady I just talked to, she said they fit up to 10, but I was told they can do 11 when I asked before. She said 11 can be tight but anything from 6 (which looks pretty empty) to ten works well. I think I will have a few 11s since I just have to because of family groups. HTH and GL!
  • Options
    ashbosityashbosity member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks alot, ladies for the help! I have this urge to buy more, just in case, but we will probably end up with 10 tables, so 15 should be enough for all the tables and the cake table and the sweetheart table if we want, plus a few extra. 
  • Options
    jmucheech21jmucheech21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am like almost positive they said it was 10-12.. and I was just there on Friday.  Hope that helps!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards