Florida-Central Florida
Options

Affordable Photog/DJ Rec's

Hi all! I'm new to the boards, but I've been lurking and trying to research vendors on here. We are tentatively having our wedding at the Lake Mary Events Center due to issues with our current venue.  We booked our photog (Randy Chapman) but is not available on the new date.  He was only charging us $450 for 3 hours and I have yet to find anyone that is able to meet that price.  Do you have any recommendations for someone around that price. If I have to go up to $600 I can. 

Also looking for affordable DJs as well if you know of any. (Less than $600 if that's even possible.) 

We are having our wedding on a Thursday morning if that helps.

TIA!!

Re: Affordable Photog/DJ Rec's

• Options
    Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using DJ London Underground, we saw him at my friend's wedding and he has really good prices (under $600) and did a great job. http://dj-london-underground.com/main/
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
  • Options
    FutureL3FutureL3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Britt! I will check him out!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Zach Scott Productions for my DJ and he is only charging me 499 for 5 hours, so he would def be in your budget.
    I recommend Photography by Marlyn. She has packages, but if you don't see what you want, she can customize and give you a quote so you only have to pay for what you want.  She is awesome. 

Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Jessica Leigh Photography and she was awesome and affordable as well. 

As for the DJ, I highly recommend DJ Bobby Steele from Platinum DJ Entertainment. He was very affordable and our guests loved him. His website is www.funtodance.com.

GOOD LUCK! 
  • Options
    FutureL3FutureL3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks a bunch ladies!  I'm going to contact them!

any other suggestions? :)
  • Options
    jmucheech21jmucheech21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    SMD Wedding Photography.  The set package prices are higher, but all packages are customizable based on what you need/want.  =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Lori Barbely ... she's super affordable and can also provide you with a custom quote as I believe all the basic package prices she lists are for more hours than that.
    www.loribarbelyphotography.com
  • Options
    Maggie214624Maggie214624 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I second Jessica Leigh.  We are using her and she has great prices and does a great job.  GL!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards