Retro and Vintage Weddings
Options

Antique Sheet Music!

So I've been meaning to get around to some music shops to hunt for antique sheet music. I'll be using them as part of my centerpiece, and maybe some other projects I haven't thought of yet.

Anyway, a few weeks ago there was a post on Craigslist advertising antique sheet music. I FINALLY went to the store and it's this little rinky dink little shop. They showed me to a couple of bankers boxes full of old sheet music. They left me alone to peruse the collection and when I made my selections I found the owner.

We got to talking and he asked me why I was interested in old sheet music and I told him it was for my vintage wedding. I love music and I truly believe I'm an old soul and should have been born in another time (or maybe I was, depeneding on what you believe).

He was so interested he pulled some music he had displayed ON THE WALLS and handed it to me and then said "Have a happy wedding."

He GAVE me the sheet music, TONS of it! I had every intention of buying it but he was so moved that he just gave it to me, and even promised to set aside some of the good stuff for me.

Sometimes people's generosity is amazing. I almost cried!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
150 Invited image RSVP Date: April 15th
84 Attendingimage
66 Missing Outimage
0 Not Repliedimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards