Florida-South Florida
Options

THE SCALE :(

13»

Re: THE SCALE :(

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Courtney:  :-)Jillian:  Where do you live?  A friend of mine opened up a pilates studio in downtown Hollywood and I'm almost 100% that they have evening classes.  He and the owner/main professor have been practicing pilates for years.  They used to have a studio in NMB years ago.  If you are interested, their name is Pilates Harmony.
  • Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I live up in Palm Beach Gardens so its a little far to drive, but thank you so much for the info. One day I might move a little further south. I should try looking up some studios here. Or quit my job to make more time :)
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ccrews16ccrews16 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, and I was in Alpha Xi Delta at UCF.
  • Options
    cinthia122cinthia122 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to UCF 03-06 majored in Health Service Administation.  I didn't know UCF was so popular. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Where the Gators at!?!
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to UCF 05-07. Majored in Legal Studies and minor in Criminal Justice. Love it there, and will probably move back when FI does his residency. We lived in Waterford and Avalon Park.
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Fi and I love to eat. My name is Claudia. I am 5'2. I will lose 25 pounds by my wedding day. Gosh that a lot!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I actually only graudated in '08! :) English Literature major. Lived behind Waterford!
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Kitty315Kitty315 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok, I just skipped through 4 pages to jump in here and say..I AM FRIGGIN IN!! >:oI just weighed myself and I'm at my heaviest.. 136lbs. I swear that less than a month ago, I weighed in at Publix and was about 132lbs. I'm 136 now!!! WTF?! It just crept up on me and I've been doing portion control.. =(I type this sore as all heck from doing the Jillian Michaels DVD "No More Trouble Zones" last night (Thursday). So.. I'm going to push through that DVD tomorrow if it kills me! I'm 5'5" and would like to lose about 10-15 pounds overall. If not, I'd like a few inches off my waist and 2-4 off my hips. I'd like to acomplish most of this by the first weekend in November. I'll stop when my abs look like this: http://bit.ly/2fl7pvOk.. off to read the pages I skipped to have this vent.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards