Florida-South Florida
Options

MOH Drama: The Final Chapter

Ok, I have finally made peace with this and put it to rest, but just wanted to update any knotties who have humored me to follow the drama this long (!!) MOH 1 and I finally talked and cleared the air. She still didn't get it and was still trying to make my wedding about HER. I told her that this wedding wasn't about her and her convenience, blah blah blah. Then the real kicker came in... Wait for it.... She actually ADMITTED that my wedding wasn't that important to her because it was my second wedding!!!! OMG! Who says that to supposedly their BFF? Who does that???? I would have never dreamed of doing something like that or saying it. As hurt as I already was, I said, as sad as that is to hear that is actually true, I appreciate your being honest rather than making up excuses or lies as to why you can't come. She then kept insisting that she was coming to the wedding and that she would make it happen "somehow." I told her that she was welcome to come to the wedding but that we would be making another choice for the MOH. And then she was fired. I did it in the nicest way possible, and told her that we really need people who could commit to being there to stand up, but at the end of the day I actually hope she doesn't even come to the wedding. Anyone who feels comfortable enough to tell their so called BFF how unimportant they are, repeatedly, and then tell me that I am the one being mean does not deserve my friendship. Thanks for listening! FI is definitely tired of this story so I am done now. Rant over. :-)

Re: MOH Drama: The Final Chapter

• Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Absolutely unreal. At this point I wouldn't want her to be at the wedding. How rude of her to say it doesn't matter because it's your second wedding. Who cares? You will have someone wonderful stand up for you who believes in your marriage and happiness! My rant over now too haha.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    wow. I guess sometimes it takes things like this to show you who your true friends are.Clearly she is not your true friend. I'm sorry you dealt with this but happy you have clarity and can move on from it now!.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm sorry to hear that it turned out this way but better that you find out now. Someone like her does not have your best interests at heart and does not deserve to stand beside you on the biggest day of your life :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    daphnessdaphness member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WOW!  who says that..to their BEST FRIEND!!!This girl sounds like a loser, and you should really reconsider if you want to stay friends with this girl...You are better off if she doesnt go to your wedding...seriously!  Bad energy!
  • Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WOW I am shocked that you so called best friend would say that to you! I wonder if she is jealous or something? Anyways, good riddance to her! You sound a lot better and even ok with her not being there, as you should be.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    oyepoohoyepooh member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I hope things start looking up from here.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards