Florida-South Florida
Options

::Sweet Jaime::

I am sitting at my desk laughing to myself thinking about all the sunny episodes!I just went to IMDB so I could try and remember more...The Gang Gets Extreme...Home Make Over Edition (with the taco bed)Who Pooped the Bed? LOL!!!Charlie Goes America All over Everybody's AssesI cant remember the name of these episodes...but the one were Dee and Charlie do sand up comedy and she dry heaves on stage! Also one where Dee dresses up as different characters and does a news report. The garbage dump episode!I'm getting so excited!
Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: ::Sweet Jaime::

• Options
    edited December 2011
    LMAO how about the dumpster baby?Or the Gang goes Jihad?Or the one where Dee is dating the rapper and thinks he might be retarded...OMG best show ever. I love it so much!Sweet Jilly;!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh wait, Jill have you seen the promo for next seasonKitten Mittens? It's fanfriggintastic!
  • Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    HAHA I love all of those!!!! I'm kind of jealous of Scott bc he hasnt seen all the episodes yet and they're all new to him. I DID see the Kitten Mittens!! LOL LOL!! I cannot wait!! I was once watching an old episode of Lost, where they were holding Walt in that room at the Others and Mac was an other! It was weird. Also, Dee plays Cheryl's sister on Curb. Shes just an insanely talented comedic actress. Her and Mac are married in real life!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG Yes! And Charlie is married to the Waitress in real life.I know Dee plays Cherlys sister on Curb... like in the nativity scene thing. And Matt and I saw that with Mac being on Lost. Also I was making Matt watch Wonder Boys with me which is one of my all time favorite movies and we noticed Mac was an extra in that one too!! Took place in Philly... Love it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I knew there was a reason I loved you so much!! You're as big a tv dork as I am and love the same F*cked up humor! Does Matt ever do Franks "move" to you? LOLLLLL!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    lmao... we're cracking up!The problem with Matt is that he never STOPS doing Franks "move"Assuming you're talking about the dance move.LMAO!OMG We have to get together and have a sunny marathon. I swear it's so funny I can't stand it!Yes, we're both tv whores and tv twins which means we have the same exact humor.Tell me you watch Family guy too right?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    omg omg I'm dying!! hahaha yes of course I'm talking about the dance move! omg too funny. now I know the real reason you fell for Matt! I also love the one where Charlie falls for the 13 year old Korean girl. He's explaining why they both dont like kissing..."Because its gross and sticky" LOL!!Sunny marathon for sure!!!  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh yea we watch family guy like every night.... have you ever watched american dad? its actually very funny. and of course we are huge south park fans. and flith of the concords...man i forgot a lot!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    wtf is flith of the concords?? FLIGHT!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    omg YES we love FOTC. The first season especially! My favorites were the First one "You're so beautiful, you could be a Part Time Model... but you'd have to keep your day job" Or the one that goes I'm not crying it's just been raining on face ande then of course the Rap one... Hippopopotumus, my rhymes are bottomless...The second season wasn't as good IMO.And South Park is the best. THE best. I have watched American Dad and it's not bad...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards