Florida-South Florida
Options

AW: 4 Years!

Today is our 4 year anniversary. Nothing celebrates true love like FI leaving work to come help his stranded wife-to-be and fix her car. I love that man for so many reasons. Yesterday he sent me pics of homes (near you miss amy!) with large backyards and was saying how he can teach our future kids to throw a base ball back there. Melted my heart. God I love him. thanks for letting me gush!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: AW: 4 Years!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Awww that so cute. Congrats!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I cant! so freaking cute! happy 4 years :)
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    awwwwwwwwwwww!!! Happy Anniversary to you guys. You guys are such a sweet couple. I loved what he did the other night when you and I were on the phone with the bears. He loves you so much!Hope you have something nice planned!
  • Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    omg too cute!! congrats on the anniversary! i too would be happy if you moved near amy bc that means closer to me!!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    SO SO SO SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it. Enjoy your 4 year day my love.yayyyyyyyyy!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    RhiannonBRhiannonB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aww, what a sweet FI!  And congrats on 4 years!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay for loveeeee! 4 years, that's awesome! Celebrate and have a great time!
  • Options
    avmn10avmn10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, congrats! Hope you do something nice to celebrate!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations on your 4 years.  He must such a great guy. Has to be for the great girl you are.Have a super nice and cozy time tonight. Any plans?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks girls you all rock! no plans that I know of other than fixing my car lol. we usually watch our shows together and order food in. Unless he has some surprise planned, I think a relaxing night at home will be just as nice :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    citytoshore09citytoshore09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations darling! Serban is such a sweetie. Pretty soon you'll have a new anniversary to celebrate!
  • Options
    tazdvl3tazdvl3 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awwww!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Happy 4 years!!! I hope you two make lots of whoopy 2nite!!!!!!!Was that inapprop?
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm with you on the relaxing nights! Happy anniversary!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Super late as usual..lol..anyway, congrats, hun! You guys are such a sweet couple :) Happy 4th!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards