Ohio-Cleveland

Cleveland Welcome Bags

Putting together a list for welcome bags for out of town guests and really wanted to have some "Cleveland" items but we haven't thought of any yet.

Any ideas?
Anniversary

imagebam.com

Re: Cleveland Welcome Bags

• mlg78mlg78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    Something from Malleys and the Rock Hall...
  • I'm going to be stocking mine with Ohio items rather than limiting it to Cleveland - mostly just to make it easier on myself haha.  I'm going with Harry London chocolates (I like them way better than Malleys), some wine from Quarry Hill (my fave Ohio winery!), and I was going to hit up east fourth street to buy some shot glasses/coffee tumblers/blankets or whatever I find from the CLE Clothing Co and also go to Erie Island Coffee to see if they sell ground coffee to add to the gift mix.  I would also like to add some lotion or something, but the only cosmetics company that is based in cleveland as far as I know is Bonne Belle.  

Thats all I have so far!
  • Thanks ladies - I will using many of these!
    Anniversary

imagebam.com
  • JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited March 2013
    Hit up the local farm markets and you'll find all kinds of local vendors. Jimmy's Jam creates custom homemade jams and I know he will do favor size jars. He's in Berea. There are also many local honey places around. Love is sweet might be a good tag? Crazy But True Popcorn in Hudson make great flavored popcorn and I know they have a Cleveland Mix. Good luck! Oh and Shearers chips is an Ohio company. Bonne Bell in westlake is known for Lip Smackers.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Zoya nailpolish is based in Cleveland. Crooked River Coffee Co makes great coffee and is in Mayfield. They sell online at farm markets in the area.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cleveland_cleveland-welcome-bags?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:110Discussion:15c24ecc-62b6-48e0-983c-0f6783c54cdbPost:2563b430-84b7-42e7-b424-03dd2a7b86d9">Re:Cleveland Welcome Bags</a>:
    [QUOTE]Zoya nailpolish is based in Cleveland. Crooked River Coffee Co makes great coffee and is in Mayfield. They sell online at farm markets in the area.
    Posted by JKohio[/QUOTE]

<div>We are big coffee drinkers and popcorn eaters so I will be checking both those out. Our ceremony is in Berea so the jams would have great meaning. Thank you!</div>
    Anniversary

imagebam.com
  • I am not sure what all I am putting in mine yet, but these are great ideas. I bought my actual bags from heinens though, they are resuable bags that say cleveland on them and they have all kinds of pictures of cleveland on them, they are awesome. They are kind of big, but I love them!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ElcaBElcaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Don't forget Great Lakes Brewery beer and/or merch!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cleveland_cleveland-welcome-bags?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:110Discussion:15c24ecc-62b6-48e0-983c-0f6783c54cdbPost:8cd7aa47-7c0a-4be1-a229-3d67401b2912">Cleveland Welcome Bags</a>:
    [QUOTE]Putting together a list for welcome bags for out of town guests and really wanted to have some "Cleveland" items but we haven't thought of any yet. Any ideas?
    Posted by ashcolyer[/QUOTE]

Cleveland browns bags from 5 below!
  • So many great ideas. Thanks everyone! Can't wait to get back in town and collect stuff Smile
    Anniversary

imagebam.com
  • edited March 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cleveland_cleveland-welcome-bags?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:110Discussion:15c24ecc-62b6-48e0-983c-0f6783c54cdbPost:4d990a63-3369-411d-9428-abf3f578a377">Re: Cleveland Welcome Bags</a>:
    [QUOTE]So many great ideas. Thanks everyone! Can't wait to get back in town and collect stuff 
    Posted by ashcolyer[/QUOTE]

We also found some awesome tiny pins from CLE clothing company.
  • I found some postcards from the vistor center and stickers from CLE clothing CO. Didnt even think of Malleys! Thinking about making buckeyes. Also planning on putting in my fav snacks and fi fav snacks
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Cleveland tote bags from Heinens... less than $2 each!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards