Florida-South Florida

Red Fish Grill ADVICE!!!

Hi!

I am considering changing my venue to the Red Fish Grill. Has anyone ever been to a wedding here? I love the view of the skyline! Please if anyone has any opinions or advice on this venue let me know!

Thanks!!!! :)
Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Red Fish Grill ADVICE!!!

• anaroo87anaroo87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    never been to a wedding there ... but I also think it is GORGEOUS!!! That was my first choice for a venue. FI, my mom and I went to have dinner there and their food is delicious too. My only concern was the bathroom situation - the bathrooms are technically the park restrooms so it is a separate public-access building on the side of the restaurant. Since my wedding is in April, I was concerned that if it rains, their solution is to walk guests to the restrooms under umbrellas.... I couldn't imagine that so it was a no go for me.
    Otherwise, they would have gotten my deposit right away, that place is magical to me :)
    Planning Bio

April Siggy Challenge: The Ring

Anna♥Joey
    Daisypath Wedding tickers

image 160 Got Invited (..what happened to a small wedding?!)
    image 99 Are ready to party! image 49 Are missing out! image 13 Can't find the mailbox!
    RSVP Date: March 23, 2011
  • edited December 2011
    Never been there.
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • edited December 2011
    it was one of my choices as well..i have seen videos of weddings there and it is beautiful!!!! it was just a bit out of my budget when i went...GL! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards