Florida-South Florida
Options

Floridian Ballrooms in Pembroke Pines

Hi all! 

I was wondering if any of you have heard of Floridian Ballrooms.  I really liked the venue and the prices are great but I've read a lot of mixed reviews and would like to hear from fellow Knotties :)

Re: Floridian Ballrooms in Pembroke Pines

• Options
    I'm having my wedding there. My big day is September 8, 2012. I have the sophistication package which is the highest package, but also the more expensive package. It is more "all inclusive" in what you get, but if you like extra touches (like a special design on your wedding cake) it's extra.  Now you can "haggle" the price a bit, becuase they will work with you. They most certaintly did with us. You do get a couple of extra "ballroom" perks with the higher package. For example: my package does not include the chevalier chairs, but they were willing to inlcude it for me at no extra costs.  It's the outside vendors that are included in the package that you may have to pay for some extras. As for the ballroom and the personnel, they have been excelent and very accomidating.
  • Options
    I recently got engaged and have take an interest in the Floridian ballrooms. I saw that your wedding date was this past September. Do you mind sharing your experience at the venue?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards