Florida-South Florida
Options

Registry Vent :(

My registry is incomplete :( ....While we were having our mini V day on saturday fi caved in and we went to william,s and sonoma......I have done all our kitchen and dining stuff but have nothing for bedroom and bathroom... should I just finish the registry by myself?

South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!

Re: Registry Vent :(

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Maybe go online with FI and pick things out together
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    herculeschloeherculeschloe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

The online thing is a good idea, although my FI was over it and told me to register for whatever else we needed! He wanted to be involved until he realized how long the process was :)

• Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did our entire registry myself, online. FI could care less. We're both of the mind that if we want/need something, we just buy it ourselves, so the registry is really more for our families that insist we have one.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I pretty much did all the registry items myself. I asked him about a few things.. but he didn't care. He trusts my judgement.
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011

My FI was the one holding the gun in the store.  I went online and deleted everything after.  LOL  Do what you think is best.  We just added a new store on Sunday because we were running out of things at the first 2 stores.  It is never too late.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards