Ohio-Cleveland

Vendor shout outs 8/11/12 wedding Canton

Packing for the honeymoon but wanted to quickly post a quick vendor shout out and huge thank you to all the brides that raved about them before.  They made my wedding vision come true.  If I get the chance, I will post a full review of all the vendors we worked with later.  Future brides, snatch them if you can, they are awesome:

Officiant:  Tim Greathouse. 

All I can say is amazing ceremony.  Best one I ever heard and not just saying that because I am bias.  That guy has a way with words.  Beautiful vows, amazing personality, amazing voice.  So easy to work with and so in control.  Human xanax during the ceremony!

Flowers and event décor:  Elegant Weddings made E-Z.  Jane is a dream.  She was great to work with and made everything happen.    The flowers and reception space looked stunning.  Cannot thank her enough for delivering my vision so much better than I though possible.

DJ:  Music and Memories DJ service.  Mike was a great find from another bride who posted here.  He was super professional and did a fantastic job.  Kept the dance floor full the WHOLE night.   He was very easy to work with and made the whole party happen!

Venue: Gervasi in Canton.  No need to say more.  That place is beyond beautiful…it’s a fairytale. Few glitches, but overall, fabulous. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards