Florida-South Florida
Options

registry question

so I have been stalking my registry hahaha i know bad me, anyways is it normal people buy whatever they wanna buy you and not what you have registered?? lol Im seeing things pop up I never registered for because I already have it or whatever.
My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: registry question

• Options
    edited December 2011
    yea.. people buy whatever they feel like it. LOL
    scoiety has conceived the notion that a registry is more like "guidelines" as to what you want. but no one ever follows it. i can't wait to see what people are going to pop up with that is NOT on my registry...
    im weird, i actually get people things they want on their registry lol
    atleast you can return stuff :)
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you, i dont understand why people do that haha. I always buy what people have on their registry lol. Its what they want lol
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My mom is notorious for this.  She likes to buy things that are on clearance so the person thinks she spent more money.
  • Options
    allik1981allik1981 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I registry stalk also.   I've already had my showers and there are gifts on there that people bought like 4 months ago I still haven't gotten.  Someone I guess decided they didn't like the china WE chose so they decided to buy us a set of an entirely different pattern - and its not even the same brand as we registered for so no way it could be a mistake, it really seems like they decided they liked something else so that's what they bought us! I feel like we took the time to make it easy on whoever wanted to buy us gifts, oh well.     

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I know some people do, but they are usually more personalized items. I mean, I see things and if I KNOW my friend will love them, I might buy off registry... but if I don't know what I WANT to get them without a doubt, I stick to the registry.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    bears4lifebears4life member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yea I just got a gift that wasn't on my registry lol...glad though since it's awesome!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I usually get them something off the registry but if its a close friend and I see something they might like I might buy that as well..but thats only if im 100% they do not have it and might need it or like it

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards