Florida-South Florida
Options

First dance choreography :)

Started our first dance choreography tonight!! We had talked about doing it and then out of no where we got up from the couch and started talking about ideas and wham lol Yea we're going to choreograph it ourselves.. We have about 25 seconds down pat lol I know it seems like not a lot of time but when you try to choreograph a song, 25 seconds is a long time lol Excited for our first dance!!! woot woot..
Anniversary

Re: First dance choreography :)

• Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!! What song are you dancing to?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's awesome!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Wedding Website
    image 143 Invited
    image 110 Are ready to party!
    image 31 Are party poopers!
    image 0 Can't find the mailbox!
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Fun!! 

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    KimA85KimA85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Fun!

Here's a tip:  When you have the whole thing down pat, take a video of yourselves.  You want to make sure the whole thing looks fluid and smooth, not jerky or stiff.  This way, you'll see what needs to be worked on before the wedding...You only have one chance to do your first dance perfectly, and I've seen some awkward ones! :)
    Counting down until our 4th of July arrival! BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How fun! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ">
  • Options
    RaquelSRaquelS member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_first-dance-choreography?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:d0778f3b-8a5d-4a97-b861-2423de35974fPost:d392e753-3e33-46b5-b106-5e46f970678c">Re: First dance choreography :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Fun! Here's a tip:  When you have the whole thing down pat, take a video of yourselves.  You want to make sure the whole thing looks fluid and smooth, not jerky or stiff.  This way, you'll see what needs to be worked on before the wedding...You only have one chance to do your first dance perfectly, and I've seen some awkward ones! :)
    Posted by KimA85[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Great tip!

</div>
    *So Fla Board February Siggy* My babe and I
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    NMustang2427NMustang2427 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks ladies!! Kim: that's a great idea!! thank you.. We're dancing to lucky by jason mraz and colbie caillat..
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG that's our first dance too!!!  :) LOVE that song!!  We just saw Jason Mraz at sunfest!  We heard that song several times in the bahamas right after we got engaged & thought it was perfect for our first dance!!  We are actually going to dance to it for about a minute and then we are going to break out into a choreographed salsa, bachata, or merengue dance -- my FI is cuban so he and his whole family is really into the Latin dances... we love love love to dance!
    ***February Challenge (South FL Board)*** Me & my FI imageOur Wedding Website: Updated September 18, 2011 155 Invited imageimage 129 Are coming to celebrate! image 26 We'll miss you! image 0 Slackers! RSVP Date: January 9, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards