California-Los Angeles
Options

Bridesmaid Dresses

Where is a good store to get bridesmaid dresses in the LA area? I want to avoid David's Bridal and Alfred Angelo. And I would like to keep it under $300. Thank you.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Bridesmaid Dresses

• Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had my girls purchase Dessy dresses through Jay's Bridal.  They were between $135 and $165 but a bit higher in the salons.  Try Pebbles in Woodland Hills.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    lexandfablexandfab member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Pebbles is awesome, also try Lili's in Tarzana
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    300?!?!?  If you're wanting to be near that, I sure hope you're going to chip in some money for your gals!

Traditional bridesmaids dresses aren't really my style, so we went with pink swing dresses from www.unique-vintage.com  They have a store in Burbank.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-los-angeles_bridesmaid-dresses-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:68Discussion:493429cf-ba32-41eb-8bbb-9d5f4d143176Post:4534d375-e175-4c97-a417-ef1bacabfcc5">Re: Bridesmaid Dresses</a>:
    [QUOTE]300?!?!?  If you're wanting to be near that, I sure hope you're going to chip in some money for your gals! Traditional bridesmaids dresses aren't really my style, so we went with pink swing dresses from <a href="http://www.unique-vintage.com" rel="nofollow">www.unique-vintage.com</a>  They have a store in Burbank.
    Posted by CurlyGirlyGirl[/QUOTE]

Eh, I assume they all told her that was fine. I mean, $150 is a lot to some people and $500 isn't a lot to others.

OP, if you find something you like and want it for less, I've heard great things about netbride.com and houseofbrides.com
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    AKSGRLAKSGRL member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    J Crew! They have dresses as low as 50 bucks each! Check out their website. They even have a bridal boutique in Glendalei. You can even have them purchase dresses that aren't classified as bridesmaid. I saw a pic of bridesmaids wearing anthropologie dresses. So cute!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

my mom just took me to downtown la...there r tons of dresses there to fit any budget.

IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards