California-Los Angeles
Options

Help- In need of a Los Angeles Area Photography

Hello Ladies,

I usually post over on the Vegas board since we are getting married in Vegas. However we are looking for a photography for our engagement pictures. Does anyone know of a good reasonable priced photography in the LA area??

Thanks.

Re: Help- In need of a Los Angeles Area Photography

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I did my engagement photos thru Felicia Perry Photography
    she did an amazing job with me and my fiance and made us totally comfy. Plus, our photos turning out great and the family loved them!!!! What made it even better was that her prices weren't outrageous. Love love love loved her!
    you should totally check her out :)
  • Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Laura Laing Photography.  She's a former LA knottie and does great work.  Check out her blog.  She's photographed several LA knotties.

Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Herman Au, google him!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks.. I will check them all out.. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out some of my recent work and get in touch - we can chat about what you're looking for, places you'd like to shoot at, etc. I'm also happy to work with your budget.

http://kristensimental.com/photoblog/?p=83

Kristen Simental
    626-394-2724
    Based in Pasadena/Los Angeles.
    KRISTEN SIMENTAL PHOTOGRAPHY *** Weddings, Events, Portraits, and More! *** www.kristensimental.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Naima - I am from Delaware but probably getting married in L.A. and I just had my engagement photos done by a friend out there. His name is Rich Prugh: http://www.prughphoto.com/

He's been doing weddings for a few years now, working with established professionals, and now also on his own and I think his work is fantastic, but he is still very reasonably priced because he's not well-known.

My fiance and I had a blast doing our e-pics... Rich is such a fun guy, and he was happy to show us some images on the camera while he was shooting which was very reassuring. He took us down to the Santa Monica Pier and the stuff he found was just beautiful! You should definitely check out his work on his site as well!!
    7.23.11Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Couture Motion Photography....Husband and Wife team who are SO GREAT to work with!
  • Options
    imlovingitimlovingit member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out our photog Nataly Lemus www.natalylemus.com
    She is super affordable for the beautiful work she does.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all your suggestions ladies. We have decided to go with Felicia Perry.  I am so excited our shoot is July 18 now we just have to figure out where.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Take a look at SoCalSunshine Productions.  Amazing photography and very sweet husband & wife team.  www.socalsunshine.com 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kenny Selko- he's awesome and reasonably priced

his website is selkophotography.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    bebejacobsphotography.com -Bebe is hands down an awesome photographer and has extremely reasonable prices. Especially if what you really want are the digital photos to do with what you choose before and after the wedding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We went with Felicia Perry and she did a great job, our pictures came out beautiful!! We took our pictures at Union Station this past Sunday and by Wednesday she had emailed me the link to our online gallery... Now the hard part picking one for our Save the Dates...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards