Ohio-Northeast
Options

Wedding jewelry

I am having the toughest time finding a necklace I like...I had always imagined I would wear a simple strand of pearls, but I found amazing chandelier earrings that I love and pearls just don't go. I don't really like any of the blingy necklaces I have seen around. What are you or did you wear? Any suggestions?

Re: Wedding jewelry

• Options
    lpolly12lpolly12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I too am wearing a strand of pearls, but I would suggest if you have big chandelier earings, you may not need a necklace. if you do wear one, make sure it is simple. you don't want to look over accesorized!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree....if you are going big on the earrings maybe try a simple teardrop necklace. It will still be pretty but not overdone.
  • Options
    Lilika FlowerLilika Flower member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What does the neckline of your dress look like? Depending on how long the earrings are and your neckline I agree with pp to go no necklace or something really simple.
  • Options
    michelle1433michelle1433 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They have really cute jewelry sets at Flower Factory and they are inexpensive too :)
  • Options
    Chezz88Chezz88 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Because the top of my dress is heavily beaded, I opted not to wear a necklace and will instead where longer, pearl earrings.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards