Ohio-Northeast

**jaylii9**

Hi there, my FI and I are getting our engagement pics done at the zoo next month (as I mentioned in your e-pics post). Since you are a photographer, I wanted your opinions on colors to wear. I love red, and get lots of compliments when I wear it so I thought I would wear a red top. I just don't know what color to have my FI wear....any suggestions? We both have fair skin, he has light brown hair and i have black hair...if that matters at all. FI's favorite color is blue, but i'm afraid we will wind up looking too patriotic!

Re: **jaylii9**

• jaylii9jaylii9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ha! It's funny you ask because when I schedule sessions (I mainly do family photos) I give them guidelines and let them figure it out:)Anyways, my thought is that perhaps because red is such a bold color, you might want to have FI in more of a neutral like chocolate brown or black (maybe dark grey too). I would probably stay away from things on the opposite of the color wheel from red, like green. I do agree that the blue and red may not look the best together.My only other piece of advice is to avoid wearing patterns. I hope this has helped somewhat! I am also trying to figure out what we should wear during our engagement session!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards