Students
Options

Graduation, Law school, and Wedding

So this is my last year as a undergrad student. I am currently preparing to take the LSAT and start applying to Law School with a joint degree program (masters and JD in 4 years) for Fall 2012. My FI and I want to get married in a year and that is the date we have set but the only problem is I'm trying to see if that is realistic. The wedding will be in my hometown so most of the planning will be taken care of b my mom and sister with the help of my research and final input since I am still away for school. I have also decided to not have a graduation party for when I do graduate just substitute my wedding for that. I just know that by next year all of the schools I am apply to except 1 is in the area we currently live in which would require us to make a drastic move (from the northeast to the deep south). I'm thinking that if it gets to be too much I can get into law school then defer my enrollment for 1 year stay in our current location to work and then in the Fall 2013 make the move 1 year after we are married. Any thoughts?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards