So I'm in a huge delima and didn't know where to turn except here.
I know that you are all awesome and I've already gotten some great advice from some of you that have already done med school and planned a wedding and what not.
So I had planned to take the MCAT again in September but can't due to the times/places it's offered and if I did want to take it it would be in like 2 weeks and I"m so not ready for it again.
So I if I would wait till January to take it, I wouldn't get my scores back until after the application is due. Would this be a big deal? Or should I put med school off a year and take the MCAT again in January or February and apply as soon as possible in the next cycle?
I'm sorta freaking out and having a break down and need some imput from someone.