Students

unable to attend classes this semester AND unemployed...HELP?!

it truly is a LONG story--but if there is anyone here that attends Howard University, you will understand when i say: "TYPICAL HU BS". anyway, i thought since i've exhausted every other avenue that i'd reach out to my fellow knotties!

i am currently unemployed and have been searching feverishly in order to find a new job--and fast! my wedding is in 6 months and we need all the help we can get financially. the stress is wearing me out.

i have a strong background in clerical/administrative work--including 5 years of service in the Federal Government. if there is anyone located in the Washington, DC metropolitan area here that can be of any assistance, please PM me and i will forward my resume.

thank you in advance!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: unable to attend classes this semester AND unemployed...HELP?!

• I'm not sure if this counts as spam or advertising, but I'm inclined to say this kind of post isn't allowed on TK.

Also, do you really think you will get more help finding a job through TK than you would through job searching websites, your local newspaper, or your university's careers center?
  • I can't help as I don't live in the area but I wish you luck! And who cares what others say. When someone really wants a job they look for it anywhere available. You never know what will work. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards