California-Inland Empire
Options

wedding shoes question

My wedding ceremony and reception are both going to be outdoors (on grass.) Now, I've made the mistake of wearing heels on grass before. Not graceful. I thought about wearing flats or going barefoot, but that's so not my style. Plus, I really want the skinny optical illusion that heels provide. My final option is wedges. My wedding colors are black and white. Would black wedges look really tacky?

Re: wedding shoes question

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm doing black wedges also! The way I see it, I will never wear white wedges again so I might as well get a pair that I love and will wear again and again! Sandra wore lepard and black heels under her dress and it looked HOT! :) HTH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Leopard! That's awesome. Where did you get your wedges? I've looked at a couple of online stores and the one's I've found just make me picture frankenstein or something. I think I need to go try them on.
  • Options
    SandraRay2008SandraRay2008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I dont think there is anything wrong with wedges but then again I did wear leopard heels hahaha :) If you cant find any wedges you like they have those heel protectors that keep your heels from sinking. I haven't ever tried them myself before
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm actually going this weekend to get my shoe shopping done :)I'll post a pic after I get them :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards