California-Inland Empire

Good Morning

I might be on a little late, seeing that it's 4:30 in the freaking morning and I've already been up for 2 hours!  I thought I would go ahead and get the post started.Any plans for today?  It's hump day!

Re: Good Morning

• edited December 2011
    Morning!!! How's momma and bebe doing???Bleh just working today, gotta exchange some items at the store today, gym at night... and well I'm almost done with our INVITES!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! They've been such a pita.
  • edited December 2011
    Good morning! Just working away today. Had to take Oscar to the vet yesterday and cleaned the house when I got home. Tonight we are having a window company come and give us a quote to replace our windows. Such an exciting life I live!
  • SandraRay2008SandraRay2008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Who are you getting the quote from? We just had american vision come out and they seemed like they had a good product but they also seemed pretty pricey.
  • edited December 2011
    Is Oscar okay?
  • edited December 2011
    I thought Oscar might have worms so I took him to the vet to find out. They treated him to be on the safe side. They said that dog parks are a breeding ground for stuff like and its easier for puppies to get it so no dog park for him for awhile.Our prelim window quote from the company that is coming to take measurements today is really good. We got quotes from a couple of other companies and they were way more money. If you want I can get the name from Sam for you. Our quote for like 12 windows, dual pane with that low e gas, double hung and that grid design (which costs more than just plain) was like $3000 and that included the labor and tax. All the other companies were like $7000 and up. One of the windows is also a huge picture wondow so that adds to the price too. If it was just regular sized it would have been like $400 less
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah If you could get me the name because we wanted to do our sliding door which has to be "custom" because of the size of it and they wanted $2700 just for the door (no grids). Im not sure what the quote for the windows was because he was going to email Jamie with that info. We are looking into the double pane low E glass as well. We dont want the grids because we have shutters on our windows so it was going to look to busy.
  • edited December 2011
    OoOoo I LOVE shutters. I want them really bad. The window company is running a half price thing right now because they said business is so slow lately. I guess they are the #1 window company in So Cal. So its not like they are some crappy company which is good  
  • sdkissezsdkissez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm up and out of bed again, lol!  I'm getting ready to go get my hair done, then I need to have Thornton's shot record filled out and updated for puppy class tonight.  I'm also going to talk to the bank about our loan, go to Best Buy and go to the teacher store.  Whew!  What a busy day, and I feel like I am dragging my feet still.........Thornton did NOT want to sleep last night and when he did he was sawing logs!  =)
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OOOOhhhhh cool!! Let me know the name whenever you figure it out :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards