Taxes on houses

2»

Re: Taxes on houses

• edited December 2011
    I'm sure you guys make good money
  • sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rebecca!! You are being way to nice too these people!
  • edited December 2011
    Honestly Amber, not really.  It's OK and we get by but the only thing keeping us afloat is child support and my disability from the military.  If we didn't have those two things we'd be seriously in trouble.  I mean yea, we have way too much debt (or I should say I do) so that is totally my fault and a reason we be po'.
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • sdkissezsdkissez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My income alone can pay all of our house bills, plus my own bills (car, insurance, credit cards, etc....)  My hubby's income fluctuates depending on business.  However, I do have a substantial savings from when I sold a property a few years ago.  It gets ous through tough months, if we have them. =) Kasi-  With my parents moving out here, I will be getting rid of our renters.  They do give me a check every two weeks, but got behind earlier this year with the amount they were giving me.  So, for example, they just gave me a check to pay off July.  So come September 1st, I have to make another mortgage payment, and the money they give me then will go towards the first half of August's rent.  So, $1600 for September plus $800 for August, puts them $2400 behind, and $2400 less in my savings.  It's a headache.  But, my parents are moving into the house and are going to take over the taxes and insurance, in addition to the mortgage payment.  I seriously cannot wait for that to happen!
  • sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is awesome Rebecca!
  • edited December 2011
    That really is awesome Rebecca!!  So cool!  More $ for you and less stress.  I am actually considering going for my credentials and masters.  My mom was telling me about it when she was considering it and telling me what she would be making I started thinking about doing the same.  My sis is actually working on her credentials and masters now for teaching.  They both have taken the tests and can sub bit not teach yet.  If I can make that kind of $ I would be set.  Andrew can work on his schooling and not have to worry about work.  Right now his income fluctuates as well so he doesn't ever get 40 hours a week.  the only time he did was when we were on vacation!  LOL
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    ugh... kas, hearing your house payment makes me want to vomit. We pay 1026 for our small a$$ one bedroom apartment. Ugh. We wanted to buy a house, but we had some unexpected expenses come up right before we started seriously looking, and we decided to put it off. I love our apartment, but i really wish we owned our own home. Too bad your neighborhood is too far for us. We were looking in lake elsinore, and we LOVED it. Maybe when this lease is up, we will be ready to buy? Either way, eventually we will move to northern nevada.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Don't leave us for Nevada!!!  NNNNOOOOOO!!  I will never speak to you again!
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • edited December 2011
    i am sorry!!! we cant afford to live in the nice areas here with the great schools. lol come with us!
  • edited December 2011
    To Nevada?  EWWW...I've driven through there (past Vegas) and I don't like it.
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • edited December 2011
    no no!! northern nevada. its MUCH different from vegas. Seriously, if someone even compares the two, andrew is highly offended. Its like being in big bear, but better. and parts of it are flat. lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards