California-Inland Empire

Whats your favorite thing about Thanksgiving?

Having so many loved ones under one roofPumpkin pie

Re: Whats your favorite thing about Thanksgiving?

• edited December 2011
    I also love cooking the turkey
  • edited December 2011
    Being w/ the fam bam and having an excuse to eat so much! And pumkin pie of course!
  • mrs.payne2010mrs.payne2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i love hopping from house to house eating all the good food and deserts...i know im fat!! lol...
  • edited December 2011
    I love having everyone together (I think we are going to have thirty people over this year). The food is great too, but I love the company.
  • SandraRay2008SandraRay2008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Having everyone togetherturkey, mashed potatoes, corn and pumpkin pie! This year we will be in Hawaii again sooo I will be looking forward to the Luau
  • edited December 2011
    Fun Sandra! I forgot you are going to Hawaii lucky duck
  • SandraRay2008SandraRay2008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If I wasnt going to Hawaii I would be going to Vegas after Turkey Day :p
  • edited December 2011
    It's all about the cooking, I like that even more than the eating. I also love that when it is over the Christmas season officially begins!!!
  • edited December 2011
    ooh me too MC. I have already recruited my brothers to help put up lights that weekend. My community has a lighting contest and I want to win this year :)
  • sdkissezsdkissez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mashed potatoes and gravy!  Stephen and I don't have big families, so we never have a lot of people over. MC- Christmas season has already started for me. lol
  • edited December 2011
    San- thats right! If you werent going to Hawaii then you better have be in Vegas ;)MC- I love that feeling of knowing that its officially xmas time the day of Thanksgiving too.
  • sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Its a tradition to have everyone together at our house for  Thanksgiving I just love having our families together :0)Thats so awesome Sandra Hawaii sounds amazing!!! Jojo- Jared's being a scrodge he doesnt want to hang lights because he just painted the house this spring and he doesnt want to mess up his work :0( Boo him!
  • edited December 2011
    Syl I love Christmas lights, I would so find a way around that! Like putting it in trees and sticking stuff in the grass lol! Just cover the entire grass area with the net lights.. that would still be really festive haha!
  • edited December 2011
    ummm everything christmas related! the season!
  • edited December 2011
    Hmmm. I love being around family no matter how disfunctional we are. I love the warmth of the oven. All the good food. I have had to work on Thanksgiving for the last 8 years. It is a mandatory work day at my work...which sucks. I can't wait for my first Thanksgiving of not having to work =) The upside to that is that I usually get off around 4pm so I can still kind of hang out with the fam...even though they usually eat around 1-2.

• edited December 2011
    OMG Guys I'll have to post pics of my dads yard...he goes ALL out! He actually has a 6x6 closet in the den that is filled top to bottom with outdoor Christmas decorations :) He has already been randomly pulling out things and checking them and has a snoopy countdown to Christmas hanging in the yard already! GL Jojo- you can win, I have faith in you ahah :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards