California-Inland Empire

Wedding Wholesale place in Corona

So one of my already married friends told me about this store. It's Koyal Wholesale off McKinley in Corona, and it's a wedding wholesale store. There's a bunch of halloween stuff in the front, but keep walking towards the back and it's a bunch of wedding stuff.

Somethings are really good price, but other stuff, I've found for cheaper elsewhere. I found their website - http://www.koyalwholesale.com/ 
It's nice to be able to actually look at the stuff in person before buying it.
Anyone else have any local wedding stores that have good prices?

Anniversary An engaged woman is always more agreeable than a disengaged. She is satisfied with herself. Her cares are over, and she feels that she may exert all her powers of pleasing without suspicion. All is safe with a lady engaged; no harm can be done. ~Jane Austen BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Wedding Wholesale place in Corona

• BRwedding2011BRwedding2011 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for sharing, I've seen their website but didn't know I could actually just walk in to their store!
  • edited December 2011
    My FI and I went there. Unless you know EXACTLY what you are going for, just forget about it because everything is still in the boxes they were shipped in. Also, their prices aren't that great either.

We've gone to Wholesale Flowers and Supplies in San Diego a few times. Also check out LA flower district too. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards