California-Inland Empire
Options

Help finding very inexpensive venue

Hi, my fiance and I were originally going to get married at March Air Museum.  However, my fiance is in the U.S. Air Force and as a result our original wedding date is off and everything is completely up in the air now because of changes in his orders.  As a result we have decided to forgo the traditional big white wedding and want to do something much more informal and casual.  Another issue is that our budget is no longer as big as we thought it would be which means that I am looking for a VERY cheap venue.  I was thinking something like a state park or something along those lines.  If anyone has any ideas or suggestions I'd really appreciate it.  I don't want a place where we are going to have to put down several hundred dollars on a deposit that we might lose if things change again.  I realize that this might be unrealistic, but I'd like to try to avoid spending more than $500 on the venue, but $1000 is the absolute most I'd even consider.  I'm looking for anything in LA, San Bernardino, Orange, and Riverside County areas.  Thank you so much.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards